Monday, April 27, 2009

Ebb and Flow

I do not know if the bear spray is a joke or not.. I like it though , I can't wait to get myself a can. I am really glad I am embarking on this adventure with such a rational, practical , educated female companion, because I would never think of these things myself, like hiding food in the trees.. But that's why we make a good team me and the Randi Panties. 
Today I made a reservation at the lovely Eco-friendly  hostel in Portland, Oregon, Found us a cooler for yummy fresh goodies, went to the library ! I got four different books on tape plus a few books to read , some Salinger, and Kerouac , this week is just about getting it all in car! 
I've been hearing people talk about the "ebb and flow of life" quite a bit lately, and I wasn't quite sure what it meant so today I looked it up ; the cool thing that stuck out was how it referred to the inward and outward movement of ocean tides . That is something I watch all day long , it never gets old. The thing is that is life ! It's back and forth up and down here and there but it's never the same, the challenge is flowing with it.  
AND on a final note ; IF we do run into Yogi the bear, Do you think he'd dig some morning sun salutations ?

No comments:

Post a Comment